Aon's Captive & Insurance Management
Aon's Captive & Insurance Management team manages 1,391 insurance entities worldwide including captives, protected and incorporated cell facilities, special purpose vehicles and specialist insurance and reinsurance companies.
We deliver value to clients by focusing on the management, control and reduction of clients’ total cost of risk. As an integral part of Aon's Global Risk Consulting, we do this by helping our clients identify and quantify the risks they face; by assisting them with the selection and implementation of the appropriate risk transfer, risk retention, and risk mitigation solutions.
As a risk retention mechanism, an insurance vehicle is often at the heart of a comprehensive risk program.
Our consulting and management teams work closely together to create and implement innovative solutions.
- We work closely with actuaries and analysts to bring clarity to your risk exposures.
- Our management services are delivered by qualified professionals to ensure accurate, compliant and timely reporting.
- Our unique client benchmarking programme analyses almost 15% of the world's captives. It enables comparison with peer groups by size, geography or industry.
- Aon's captive and insurance management best practices identify ways to maximise programme efficiency.
- Our breadth of experience generates ideas and innovation to keep insurance entities current and relevant to the needs of their owners and insureds.
Why Choose Us?
Approximately 15% of all captive owners entrust the management of their captives to Aon.
Click here to learn more about our solutions»
A Global Reach
With 550 colleagues worldwide, we have a truly global reach.